We are looking for an energetic individual with an enthusiasm for the outdoors and the willingness to grow with our company. This position is responsible for, but not limited to management of B2B Marketing Plans, Events, HubSpot CRM, Advertising, Forecasting, Reporting, Drop-Ship Accounts (Costco, DSG, GovX, Etc.), and more.
Who We Are:
QuietKat is an outdoor industry leader in high-powered electric mountain bikes that help riders gain better access to the great outdoors. We are focused on the adventurer who wants to voyage farther to camp, hunt, fish, and explore. Riding a QuietKat into the backcountry or back-forty has a low impact on the environment and a high return of fun and adventure. QuietKat’s team works to enhance those experiences by building robust and reliable Overlanding products. With solid construction, powerful drive systems, and high performance in the field, QuietKat is the “Jeep” of electric mountain bikes.
- Develop and Optimize B2B Marketing Initiatives
- Manage Marketing Events From Planning to Completion
- Manage B2B Email Sequences and Cold Outreach
- Nurtures Dealer Leads Into Qualified Sales Prospects and Assign to Rep
- Manages and Optimizes CRM (HubSpot) for B2B (Lists, Data Management, System Integrity)
- Onboarding and Management of Drop Ship Partners (Costco, DSG, Sportsman Warehouse, GovX, Etc.)
- Manage B2B Marketing Automation & Workflows
- Monitors Marketing Communication for Legal Compliance
- Assists the Sales Team with Marketing and Communications
- Website: Design and Build Landing Pages, A/B Test, Optimize,
- Advertising: Build and Optimize B2B Advertising Strategy (FB, LinkedIn, Trade Publications, Cold Call, List Purchasing, Etc.)
- Proficient with CRM, Email Marketing, Website, Digital Advertising, Sales
- HubSpot Experience Preferred
- 3+ years experience
- Advanced sales and marketing experience.
- Highly Organized.
- Capable of multitasking & prioritizing.
- Detail Oriented.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word).
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 48 hours of accrued Sick Time.
- $182 group healthcare premium reimbursement.
- Paid Holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.
- Quarterly profit sharing.
- SIMPLE IRA plan – Eligible to contribute after 2 years; 3% company match.
- Annual employee non-qualified stock option.
Ability to use general office equipment such as telephone, printer/copier, computer and work at a computer/desk for up to 8 hours per day and/or 40 hours per week.
Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
DEPENDS ON EXPERIENCE
Salary Range: $45,000 – $60,000 + Performance Bonus