Data analysis skills: 1 year (Preferred)
Netsuite: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Come Join our Team - We are Growing!
Work directly with the Director of Supply Chain & Production to enter, collect, analyze, and track data to make improvements to the supply chain system. The focus of this role is to develop system efficiencies to aid in Supply Chain decisions and utilize data to support key supply chain initiatives.
Who We Are
QuietKat is the outdoor industry leader in high-powered electric mountain bikes helping riders gain better access to the great outdoors. Our focus is on the adventurer who wants to voyage farther to camp, hunt, fish and explore. Riding a QuietKat electric mountain bike into the backcountry, or backforty, has a low impact on the environment and a high return of fun and adventure. QuietKat’s team works to enhance those experiences, by building robust and reliable overlanding products. Each bike is engineered with solid construction, powerful drive systems and has the highest-performance in the field - QuietKat is the “Jeep” of electric mountain bikes.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Build, enter and maintain purchase orders for the entire company.
- Dynamically track the products moving across our QuietKat Supply Chain, including global container movements, to provide up to date ETAs and ETDs to ensure our inventory forecast has the best available information.
- Play the leading role in managing the lifecycle of our Items (products), Vendors (Suppliers), Customers and other critical data. This involves developing data standards, data governance, driving consistency and data integrity monitoring, management, and quality improvement projects.
- Collaborate to solve Supply Chain challenges.
- Provide insights and recommendations for material lifecycle management, capacity planning, and safety stock levels.
- Analyze and interpret supply chain & operational data and provide recommendations based on the results.
- Educate & train user community on reports and tools and provide customized reports by extracting data from internal systems and databases.
- Support the development of leading and lagging Supply Chain performance indicators.
- Monitor performance, proactively identify improvement opportunities to improve supply & demand planning, material availability, reorder triggers, inventory accuracy, and operational cycle time.
- Identify key issues across a broad range of areas and effectively communicate recommendations to leadership.
- Work directly on supply chain design and process improvement projects.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Supply Chain or other areas of relevance (e.g., Science, Engineering, Business), and a minimum 1 years of experience.
- Experience and competency with data entry, especially with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Strong experience with Excel.
- Highly capacity to pay strict attention to details.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience with NetSuite.
- Microsoft Office suite.
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Sick Time
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision options.
- Paid Holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.
- SIMPLE IRA plan - Eligible to contribute after 2 years of service; 3% company match.
Work Environment and Conditions
This job primarily operates in an office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Qualified candidates should submit a resume and cover letter.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Data analysis skills: 1 year (Preferred)
- Netsuite: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location