Full Job Description
QuietKat & UrgeMedia
About the Companies
QuietKat is an outdoor industry leader in high-powered electric mountain bikes that help riders gain better access to the great outdoors. We are focused on the adventurer who wants to voyage farther to camp, hunt, fish, and explore. Riding a QuietKat into the backcountry or back-forty has a low impact on the environment and a high return of fun and adventure. QuietKat’s team works to enhance those experiences by building robust and reliable Overlanding products. With solid construction, powerful drive systems, and high performance in the field, QuietKat is the “Jeep” of electric mountain bikes.
The full time Office Assistant provides quality and friendly support for various office functions and provides human resources support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinates office activities, communicates with various departments within QuietKat.
- Orders office supplies.
- Assists with various special projects.
- Assists with employee recruitment, onboarding, and orientation process.
- Assists with employee benefits processing.
- Assists with employee training.
- Assists with annual performance review process.
- Provides support for payroll processing.
- Assists with the office organization.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education, Experience and Certificates
- Bachelor’s or a minimum 1 year of human resource experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn, human resource information system (HRIS), and similar computer applications.
- The position also requires initiative, discretion, judgement and the ability to handle confidential information, all in a fast-paced environment.
Qualified candidates should email a resume and cover letter.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $22.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- One location