Product Management: 5 years (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Come Join our Team - We are Growing!
This position works directly with the Director of Supply Chain and Production to develop new and innovative products, bringing them to market. You will work with cross-functional teams throughout the organization to support fast moving RFQs and engage Suppliers. You will also help scale our products and position us well for our next set of opportunities.
Who We Are
QuietKat is an outdoor industry leader in high-powered electric mountain bikes helping riders gain better access to the great outdoors. Our focus is on the adventurer who wants to voyage farther to camp, hunt, fish and explore. Riding a QuietKat electric mountain bike into the backcountry, or backforty, has a low impact on the environment and a high return of fun and adventure. QuietKat’s team works to enhance those experiences, by building robust and reliable overlanding products. Each bike is engineered with solid construction, powerful drive systems and has the highest-performance in the field - QuietKat is the “Jeep” of electric mountain bikes.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
- Manage the development of all new products within the QuietKat bikes, parts and accessories portfolio.
- Lead QuietKat in taking all new products from concept to market.
- Coordinate the QuietKat product design roadmap for bikes, parts and accessories for current and future years.
- Stay connected with the industry with current suppliers and vendors to understand the latest technology.
- Maintain full product listing showing which bikes has which components and tie to Serial Numbers to ensure Service is always up to date for all products.
- Ensure QuietKat stays on the current edge of technology and innovation.
- Manage all the product certification (example: UL, Certifications, Testing) for all QuietKat bikes and parts to ensure full compliance with all laws.
- Work directly with the Marketing, Sales and Supply Chain teams on all product-related demand and supply.
- Build and maintain CAD drawings.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE JOB
- Mechanical Engineering degree or Engineering Design Degree with a minimum 5 years of experience.
- Experience and strong track record of taking a concept through to market.
- Experience as a Product Development Manager.
- High competency and experience with building and maintaining CAD drawing.
- Strong experience with Excel.
- Experience with the full process of getting products certified.
- Microsoft Teams.
- Product Lifecycle Management
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Passion for Technology
- Profit sharing.
- Annual employee non-qualified stock option plan.
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Sick Time.
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision group options.
- Paid Holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.
- SIMPLE IRA plan - Eligible to contribute after 2 years of service; 3% company match.
Lifting to 75lb
Work Environment and Conditions
This job primarily operates in an office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Qualified candidates should submit a resume and cover letter.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Product Management: 5 years (Preferred)
- Product Lifecycle: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location