QuietKat, Inc. located in Eagle, CO is looking for an experienced eBike tech. This is a full-time position responsible for prepping, repair and quality control. The bike tech will also assist with inventory control and general shop/bike station upkeep.
Who We Are:
QuietKat is an outdoor industry leader in high-powered electric mountain bikes that help riders gain better access to the great outdoors. We are focused on the adventurer who wants to voyage farther to camp, hunt, fish, and explore. Riding a QuietKat into the backcountry or back-forty has a low impact on the environment and a high return of fun and adventure. QuietKat’s team works to enhance those experiences by building robust and reliable overlanding products. With solid construction, powerful drive systems, and high performance in the field, QuietKat is the “Jeep” of electric mountain bikes. We are looking for a Customer Relations Representative to join us in our Eagle office as part of the Customer Experience Team.
Who You Are:
- You’re an experienced bike tech who can troubleshoot, service, and repair bikes to the highest standard.
- You can inspect eBike assemblies and components ensuring their proper function.
- You’ve performed numerous tuning adjustments and final quality control checks.
- You have the ability to assemble and prepare bikes for shipping.
- You have no problems cleaning frames, wheels, and components.
- You have a keen eye for detail and can follow the quality control standards set by QuietKat on all repairs.
- You understand the importance of adhering to all safety regulations and standards.
- You have moderate knowledge of eBike computer systems and software issues.
- Your organizational abilities help you maintain accurate inventory controls.
- You enjoy a clean and organized work environment.
- You thrive in fast-paced work environments.
What We Expect:
- 1+ years in bike building, troubleshooting and repair experience.
- eBike certification, helpful but not necessary.
- Electronics knowledge.
- Mechanical abilities.
- Capable of multitasking & prioritizing.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- 24 hours of Sick Time per year.
- $125 Healthcare premium reimbursement paid monthly after 90-days.
- Paid Holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.
- SIMPLE IRA plan – Eligible to contribute after 2 years of service; 3% company match.
- Annual employee non-qualified stock option.
Physical Requirements: You will be constantly standing, walking, carrying, twisting, bending, seeing, hearing, and handling paperwork. You will be lifting objects weighing from less than 20 lbs. to 75 lbs.
To apply for this position please email – A resume is required to be considered.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 – $19.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Eagle, CO (Preferred)
- One location