High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Full Job Description
COME JOIN OUR GROWING TEAM!
This is a full-time position at our Eagle, Colorado warehouse. This individual will be responsible for unloading/loading of freight and stocking, sorting, and counting of merchandise in an accurate and timely manner. The associate will be responsible for the expedient and accurate picking and handling of the merchandise to be shipped. Additionally, this individual will also ensure that the warehouse is organized, clean and all equipment is operating correctly.
QuietKat is an outdoor industry leader in high-powered electric mountain bikes that help riders gain better access to the great outdoors. We are focused on the adventurer who wants to voyage farther to camp, hunt, fish and explore. Riding a QuietKat into the backcountry or back-forty has a low impact on the environment and a high return of fun and adventure. QuietKat’s team works to enhance those experiences by building robust and reliable overlanding products. With solid construction, powerful drive systems and high performance in the field, QuietKat is the “Jeep” of electric mountain bikes.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITES
Responsibilities include the following:
- Load and unload merchandise from trailers.
- Stock merchandise.
- Count, select and sort items.
- Pick and match purchase orders with products.
- Pack or unpack merchandise in and out of boxes.
- Ticket accessories and other items.
- Manual lifting and handling of bikes and accessories.
- Clean and organize the warehouse.
- General warehouse duties occur within the assigned area of warehouse operations, but position supports all areas of the warehouse as needed.
- Monday to Friday, 9AM – 5PM
- Paid Time Off (PTO.
- 24 hours of Sick Time per year.
- Healthcare premium reimbursement .
- Paid Holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.
- SIMPLE IRA plan - Eligible to contribute after 2 years of service; 3% company match.
- Annual employee non-qualified stock option.
Physical Requirements: You will be constantly standing, walking, carrying, twisting, bending, seeing, hearing, and handling paperwork. You will be lifting objects weighing from less than 20 lbs. to 75 lbs.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- One location