We are looking for an energetic individual with an enthusiasm for the outdoors and the willingness to grow with our company. This position is responsible for, but not limited to, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Contract Management, Reconciliations, and preparation of various Spreadsheets/Reports. QuietKat/UrgeMedia offers growth potential, insurance reimbursement program, paid holidays & paid time off.
QuietKat is an outdoor industry leader in high-powered electric mountain bikes that help riders gain better access to the great outdoors. We are focused on the adventurer who wants to voyage farther to camp, hunt, fish, and explore. Riding a QuietKat into the backcountry or back-forty has a low impact on the environment and a high return of fun and adventure. QuietKat’s team works to enhance those experiences by building robust and reliable overlanding products. With solid construction, powerful drive systems, and high performance in the field, QuietKat is the “Jeep” of electric mountain bikes. We are looking for a Customer Relations Representative to join us in our Eagle office as part of the Customer Experience Team.
- Proficient in Quickbooks
- 2+ years of experience with AR/AP
- Highly Organized
- Capable of multitasking & prioritizing
- Detail Oriented
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision
- Flexibility to work outside normal hours to meet deadlines
- Hours may exceed 8 hours per day or 40 hours per week during peak activity periods
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 24 hours of Sick Time per year
- $125 Healthcare premium reimbursement paid monthly.
- Paid Holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.
- Quarterly profit sharing
- SIMPLE IRA plan – Eligible to contribute after 2 years of service; 3% company match.
- Annual employee non-qualified stock option
Ability to use general office equipment such as telephone, printer/copier, computer and work at a computer/desk for up to 8 hours per day and/or 40 hours per week.
Please email resume and cover letter.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 – $21.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- 8-hour shift
- Eagle, CO (Required)
- One location