Job Listing: Digital Marketing Specialist
We are looking for an energetic individual with an enthusiasm for the outdoors and a willingness to grow with our company. This position is responsible for, but not limited too, email marketing, website updates, basic copywriting, content development, landing page design, A/B testing, social media growth, CRM management, and PPC advertising.
QuietKat is an outdoor industry leader in high-powered electric mountain bikes that help explorers better access the great outdoors. We are focused on the adventurer who wants to voyage farther to camp, hunt, fish, explore, as well as commute to work or the store. QuietKat E-Bikes have an ultra-low impact on the environment and a high return of fun and adventure.
QuietKat’s team works to enhance those experiences by building robust and reliable over-landing products. With solid construction, powerful drive systems and high performance in the field, QuietKat is the “Jeep” of electric mountain bikes. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join us in our Eagle office as part of the marketing team. This position will report directly to the Director of Ecommerce and Digital Marketing.
- Hours may exceed 8 hours per day or 40 hours per week during peak activity periods
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision
- Flexibility to work outside normal hours to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or equivalent experience
Preferred Qualifications & Experience
- Email Marketing (Ecommerce)
- Website Management (Shopify or Similar) / Landing Page Design
- HubSpot / CRM Management (Certification Preferred)
- Organic Social Media
- PPC Digital Advertising
- Affiliate / Ambassador Management
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Capable of multitasking & prioritizing
- Detail Oriented
- Proficient in MS Office 365 (Excel, Outlook, Word, Teams, Etc.)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 24 hours of Sick Time
- $125 Healthcare premium reimbursement paid monthly
- Paid Holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day
- Quarterly profit sharing
- SIMPLE IRA plan – Eligible to contribute after 2 years; 3% company match.
- Annual employee non-qualified stock option
Ability to use general office equipment such as telephone, printer/copier, computer and work at a computer/desk for up to 8 hours per day and/or 40 hours per week.
Please email resume and cover letter.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000 – $55,000 + Performance Bonus
- Employee Discount
- Paid Time Off
- Massive Growth Potential
- Great Company Culture
- 8 hour shift (Minimum)
- Eagle, CO (Required)
- One Location
- Potential for some remote work (in office typically required)