We are looking for an energetic individual with an enthusiasm for the outdoors and the willingness to grow with our company. This position is responsible for, but not limited to, management of accounts receivable, accounts payable, client relations, reconciliations, administration of financial management systems, forecasting and reporting.
Who We Are:
QuietKat is an outdoor industry leader in high-powered electric mountain bikes that help riders gain better access to the great outdoors. We are focused on the adventurer who wants to voyage farther to camp, hunt, fish and explore. Riding a QuietKat into the backcountry or back-forty has a low impact on the environment and a high return of fun and adventure. QuietKat’s team works to enhance those experiences by building robust and reliable overlanding products. With solid construction, powerful drive systems and high performance in the field, QuietKat is the “Jeep” of electric mountain bikes.
- Ensures business accounting processes, administration, and financial management.
- Maintains accounting system.
- Leads planning and forecasting activities with business partners to achieve business and company goals.
- Reviews financial reports.
- Prepares financial forecasts.
- Monitors financial details to ensure legal compliance.
- Analyzes revenue, expenses, cash flows, and balance sheets.
- Assists management to make financial decisions.
- Supervises employees.
- Investigates means to improve profitability.
- Reviews and processes payments of the company.
- Maintains an accurate filing and record keeping system for all financial statements and company documents.
- Participates in the execution of changes to procedures, policies, and systems to facilitate expansion, compliance, and scaling of the business.
- Manage client relationships, deadlines, expectations, and correspondence to ensure timely. and accurate accounting service delivery as well as exceptional client service experience.
- Proficient in QuickBooks.
- NetSuite experience, preferred
- 2+ years experience with AR/AP.
- Advanced accounting experience.
- Highly Organized.
- Capable of multitasking & prioritizing.
- Detail Oriented.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word).
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 48 hours of accrued Sick Time.
- $182 group healthcare premium reimbursement.
- Paid Holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.
- Quarterly profit sharing.
- SIMPLE IRA plan – Eligible to contribute after 2 years; 3% company match.
- Annual employee non-qualified stock option.
Ability to use general office equipment such as telephone, printer/copier, computer and work at a computer/desk for up to 8 hours per day and/or 40 hours per week.
Please email resume and cover letter.
$45.000 – $55.000