Sales Team Member
QuietKat, Inc. is a well-established and growing electric bike company with a focus on the hunting/fishing industry based in Eagle, CO. QuietKat is currently seeking a full-time Sales Account Executive to grow our client base and assist with managing current clients.
We are looking for an energetic individual with an enthusiasm for the outdoors and the willingness to grow with our company. QuietKat offers commissions, growth potential, insurance reimbursement program, paid holidays & paid time off.
General Position Summary:
This position is responsible for, but not limited to, generating new sales leads, sales process through signing and managing new clients, building strong relationships with clients, follow-up and monthly contact with sales leads and existing clients, attend tradeshows to meet new leads and current clients.
- 1-3+ years previous full-cycle sales experience
- Comfortable with prospecting and cold calling, closing sales over the phone
- Highly Organized
- Capable of multitasking & prioritizing
- Detail Oriented
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision
- e-Bike experience is a plus, but not required
- Hobby/Interest in the hunting & fishing industry is a plus, but not required
- Flexibility to work outside normal hours to meet deadlines
- Hours may exceed 8 hours per day or 40 hours per week during peak activity periods
Ability to use general office equipment such as telephone, printer/copier, computer, and work at a computer/desk for up to 8 hours per day and/or 40 hours per week.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 – $120,000.00 per year
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- Sales: 1 year (Required)
- Eagle, CO (Preferred)