JOB TITLE: Warehouse Fulfillment Lead
REPORTS TO: Warehouse Director
PAY RANGE: $18 – $23
JOB TYPE: Full Time
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
Responsible for coordinating and supervising all warehouse activities of an assigned work team by directing assigned Warehouse Associates in the warehousing and shipping of customer products in a manner consistent with service and cost objectives.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervise the picking and staging of outbound shipments in accordance with the highest possible levels of quality.
- Ensure outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage.
- Ensure the efficient and safe operation of all materials handling equipment.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area; ensure all security policies and procedures are followed.
- Ensure Warehouse Associates follow all safety policies and procedures.
- Conduct operations in accordance with OSHA and MSDS Standards.
- Follow all policies and procedures.
- Inform management of the training needs of staff.
- Other duties as requested.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to perform the same work duties as those supervised or performs more difficult or skilled tasks or assist in their performance.
- Ability to supervise employees.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of individuals.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills and judgment in communicating with staff.
- Receptive to management development suggestions and willing to seek additional knowledge to facilitate job growth.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must have a high sense of urgency in meeting objectives and deadlines.
- Ability to meet deadlines
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE JOB
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience.
- 1+ years supervising in distribution /warehousing.
- Forklift certification
- History of bike repair, troubleshooting, and maintenance, preferred.
- Lifting up to 100lbs, bending, standing, and squatting.
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- 24 hours of Sick Time per year.
- $125 Healthcare premium reimbursement paid monthly after 90 days.
- Paid Holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.
- SIMPLE IRA plan – Eligible to contribute after 2 years of service; 3% company match.
- Annual employee non-qualified stock option.