THE MODERN-DAY WORKHORSE FOR OUTDOORSMEN AND WOMEN WHO DON'T COMPROMISE ON UTILITY OR DESIGN
Tackle steep climbs and rugged descents with QuietKat's most powerful utility electric bike.
Built to take abuse and haul large loads, the Apex is the pickup truck of electric bikes that ranchers, hunters, anglers, outdoor enthusiasts, and law enforcement agencies put to use every day around the world.
EXTEND THE ADVENTURE WITH 50% OFF EXTRA BATTERIES WITH PURCHASE THROUGH 1/31
Re-imagine what an electric bike can do with the QuietKat Apex. Built for the toughest jobs around the ranch, stealth hunts deep into the backcountry, and epic adventures beyond your boundaries.
The Apex is ready for the mission, with a powerful 1000w motor and a long-range premium integrated battery system that can be swapped out in seconds to extend your ride and finish the job.
- Engineered for abuse: Designed tough to tackle tough jobs and haul large loads up backcountry trails or dirt roads without a struggle.
- Powerful motor: The Apex's powerful mid-drive motor utilizes the full range of gears for maximum torque for climbing steep mountain trails without compromise.
- Integrated cargo rack: A heavy-duty built-in rear cargo rack with 100lbs of carrying capacity that allows you to haul even more.
- Flexible classification: Available as a 1000W unclassified eBike for maximum power or in 750W for Class 1 and Class 2 compliance.
- Optimized suspension: Tackle the unknown in confidence with 150 millimeters of bump-smoothing travel on the inverted moto-style fork.
- Premium brakes: Outfitted with Tektro 4 Piston Hydraulic Disc brakes so you can navigate moderately steep descents with confidence.
- AT fat tires: Fitted with high-quality 26" x 4.5" tires to tackle tough terrain from soft sand and snow to hardpack trails and rocks.
- Rider flexibility: Multiple sizes of available frames to accommodate a variety of rider heights.
- SRAM drivetrain: Built with a wide range 9-speed SRAM drivetrain that takes the abuse of the large amounts of power the Apex produces and allows you to adjust your gears for steep ascents and descents.
- 12mm thru-axle: on the rear and sealed bearings in both front and rear hubs for maximum performance and capability.
- Premium Support: The best customer service in the industry with USA-based reps standing by.
*Range is an estimate and depends on a variety of real-world conditions including but not limited to weight, terrain, tire pressure, terrain, temperature, and wind. Learn more about eBike range in this article.
**QuietKat reserves the right to replace any part on our bikes with a suitable alternative of equal quality due to supply chain constraints sourcing components.
Motor: 750W | 1000W (Mid-Drive)
Battery: 16AH/48V | 768Wh | 10 lbs
Range: 24-48 Miles*
Display: Customizable LED
Modes: 5 Levels of Eco-Assist, 5 Levels of Sport-Assist, Throttle, Walk Assist Mode
Gears: SRAM 9-Speed
Brakes: TEKTRO 4-Piston Hydraulic Disc
Suspension: 150mm Inverted Suspension Fork
Tires: 26” x 4.5” All-Terrain
Weight: 70 lbs
Load Capacity: 325 lbs
Color: Evergreen | Caza Camo
Sizes: S | M | L
Top Speed: Unrestricted (1000w) | 20 mph (750w)
Class: 1 | 2 | Unclassified
WHAT IS THE WARRANTY ON A QUIETKAT ELECTRIC MOUNTAIN BIKE?
QuietKat offers a 1-year warranty on all components and the frame has a lifetime warranty. Please read the full warranty information located in your owner's manual for more info. We offer an all-inclusive long term warranty through Extend
CAN I CLIMB HILLS & MOUNTAINS WITH A QUIETKAT?
QuietKat electric mountain bikes can climb incredibly steep hills and mountain trails. QuietKat eBikes are designed and thoroughly tested on the most rugged terrain and trails that the Colorado's Rocky Mountain's has to offer.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO CHARGE A BATTERY FOR A QUIETKAT ELECTRIC MOUNTAIN BIKE IF IT’S COMPLETELY DEAD?
QuietKat's premium batteries range in size and charge time. On a standard charger or solar charger the range is approximately 6-8 hours.
DOES THE BATTERY CHARGER PLUG INTO A STANDARD 110V OUTLET?
Yes, as well as our car charger and our solar charging station
HOW MANY MILES CAN I TRAVEL ON ONE BATTERY?
Mileage depends on a number of factors including battery size, rider weight, added gear, temperature, and terrain.
On average, QuietKat eBikes have a max range in eco pedal-assist mode of 30-60 miles.
DO THE BATTERIES REQUIRE ANY ONGOING MAINTENANCE?
No. Unlike many lead-acid batteries, our batteries are sealed and made up of premium lithium cells, requiring zero maintenance.
HOW DOES A QUIETKAT PERFORM IN MUD, SNOW, AND SAND?
QuietKat electric bikes are built with oversized all-terrain tires which are capable of maintaining traction in steep terrain, shallow mud, sand and snow. The tires can be deflated down to as low as 8lbs for added traction in these conditions.
WHAT IS THE RISK-FREE TRIAL?
All QuietKat eBikes come with a 15 Day, 10 Mile max trial period that begins when the bike arrives at your door. Learn more here.
ARE THE SPEED AND POWER OF YOUR ELECTRIC MOUNTAIN BIKES ADJUSTABLE?
Yes. With a simple programming change on the digital screen on the handlebars, the speed and power can be increased or decreased based on rider preference. Refer to the Getting Started Series for a short video tutorial on how to adjust settings.
IS FINANCING AVAILABLE FOR MY QUIETKAT PURCHASE?
Yes, financing is available for every QuietKat electric mountain bike. We’ve partnered with Affirm and PayPal to offer flexible financing options that let you pay for your purchase over time when approved. Simply add items to your cart, proceed to checkout, and after filling out your billing address and credit card information, select the Affirm or PayPal option. You’ll know whether you’re approved in seconds and can then complete your purchase.
Check out our Financing page to learn more.
Payment for all pre-orders are taken in FULL in advance.
All orders over $150 ship free and IN-STOCK orders typically ship within 2-4 business days
Upon delivery, immediately inspect your products for damage. Freight damage claims are extremely time-sensitive, and we will not accept freight damage claims later than 3 business days from delivery.
Note any damage to your products on the Bill of Lading before you and the delivery driver sign-off on the shipment.
Be prepared for the backcountry.
Hit the lake or stream.
Where the road ends, the adventure begins!
Our Top Suggested Accessories!