The Next Generation Has Arrived. Built For The Backcountry.
The Jeep Rubicon E-Bike takes our partnership with Jeep to the next level. Loaded with an additional 45% more range, more aggressive geometry, and an all-new fine-tuned 150mm inverted front suspension fork for the smoothest rides on the roughest terrain in the backcountry.
Take on the backcountry with enough power to get you to the top of the trail faster.
The Rubicon E-Bike takes our partnership with Jeep to the next level. Stacked with an additional 45% more range, updated geometry, and an all-new fine-tuned 150mm inverted front suspension fork for the smoothest rides on the roughest terrain.
The Jeep® Rubicon E-Bike is built tough with a powerful torque-sensor motor system that delivers 1000W of nominal power, with a peak output of 1500 watts for quick acceleration to a top speed of over 30mph.
Take any adventure farther with the legendary performance you expect from the most respected off-road brand on the planet, paired with QuietKat's innovative eBike technology.
- Backed by Jeep: Designed in conjunction with Jeep and inspired by the legendary off-road capability Rubicon 4x4. The Rubicon eBike is packed with 45% more range to continue the legacy of the most capable electric bike on the planet.
- Get more miles: Long-range 21AH battery so you can tackle the longest rides into the backcountry
- Fire-Link suspension: The optimized Fire-Link suspension system provides smooth operation and more traction, comfort, and capability.
- Premium stopping power: Equipped with industry-leading, four-piston Tektro hydraulic disc brakes for maximum control and heat dissipation.
- All-Terrain tires: CST 26″x4.8″ fat tires are some of the largest on the market; tackle a variety of technical, off-road terrain. Similar to your Jeep Rubicon vehicle, the tires can be aired-down for maximum traction in soft sand and snow and aired up for hardpack terrains such as rocks and roots.
- Powerful motor: The industry-leading Bafang Ultra-Drive 1000 Watt unrestricted motor unleashes an unmatched 1500 Watts of peak performance and 160 nm of torque for getting even the largest loads to the top of the hill.
- Tough frame: The Rubicon frame is made to last and includes a lifetime warranty so you can send it harder than ever before
- Haul more gear: Built to carry heavy cargo, with a 300-pound load capacity for transporting gear on the bike and even more in tow.
- Ready for more: Ability to switch to a 29" standard mountain bike tire set for even more flexibility.
- Multiple modes: Eco, Sport, Throttle, Walk
*Range is an estimate and depends on a variety of real-world conditions including but not limited to weight, terrain, tire pressure, terrain, temperature, and wind. Learn more about eBike range in this article.
**QuietKat reserves the right to replace any part on our bikes with a suitable alternative of equal quality due to supply chain constraints sourcing components.
Jeep, the Jeep grille and related logos, vehicle model names, and trade dress are trademarks of FCA US LLC and used under license by QuietKat, Inc. 2020 FCA US LLC.
Motor: Ultra 1000W (Mid-Drive)
Battery: 21AH/48V | 1008Wh
Range: 32-63 Miles*
Display: Customizable LED
Throttle: Removable Thumb Throttle
Performance: 160NM Torque | 1500 Peak Output
Gears: SRAM 9-Speed
Brakes: TEKTRO 4-Piston Hydraulic Disc
Suspension: 150mm | RockShox Monarch RL | QK Inverted Air-Suspension
Tires: 26” x 4.8” All-Terrain
Weight: 70 lbs
Load Capacity: 300 lbs
Color: Military Green
Sizes: S | M | L
Speed: Unrestricted (1000w)
WHAT IS THE WARRANTY ON A QUIETKAT ELECTRIC MOUNTAIN BIKE?
QuietKat offers a 1-year warranty on all components and the frame has a lifetime warranty. Please read the full warranty information located in your owner's manual for more info. We offer an all-inclusive long term warranty through Extend
CAN I CLIMB HILLS & MOUNTAINS WITH A QUIETKAT?
QuietKat electric mountain bikes can climb incredibly steep hills and mountain trails. QuietKat eBikes are designed and thoroughly tested on the most rugged terrain and trails that the Colorado's Rocky Mountain's has to offer.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO CHARGE A BATTERY FOR A QUIETKAT ELECTRIC MOUNTAIN BIKE IF IT’S COMPLETELY DEAD?
QuietKat's premium batteries range in size and charge time. On a standard charger or solar charger the range is approximately 6-8 hours. The pathfinder rapid charger cuts this time in half with a 3-6 hour charge time.
DOES THE BATTERY CHARGER PLUG INTO A STANDARD 110V OUTLET?
Yes, as well as our car charger and our solar charging station
HOW MANY MILES CAN I TRAVEL ON ONE BATTERY?
Mileage depends on a number of factors including battery size, rider weight, added gear, temperature, and terrain.
On average, QuietKat eBikes have a max range in eco pedal-assist mode of 30-60 miles.
*Range is calculated at 2 miles per amp-hour unassisted, 4 miles per amp-hour assisted.
DO THE BATTERIES REQUIRE ANY ONGOING MAINTENANCE?
No. Unlike many lead-acid batteries, our batteries are sealed and made up of premium Panasonic lithium cells, requiring zero maintenance.
HOW DOES A QUIETKAT PERFORM IN MUD, SNOW, AND SAND?
QuietKat electric bikes are built with oversized all-terrain tires which are capable of maintaining traction in steep terrain, shallow mud, sand and snow. The tires can be deflated down to as low as 8lbs for added traction in these conditions.
WHAT IS THE RISK-FREE TRIAL?
All QuietKat eBikes come with a 30 Day,10 Mile max trial period that begins when the bike arrives at your door. Learn more here.
ARE THE SPEED AND POWER OF YOUR ELECTRIC MOUNTAIN BIKES ADJUSTABLE?
Yes. With a simple programming change on the digital screen on the handlebars, the speed and power can be increased or decreased based on rider preference. Refer to the Getting Started Series for a short video tutorial on how to adjust settings.
IS FINANCING AVAILABLE FOR MY QUIETKAT PURCHASE?
Yes, financing is available for every QuietKat electric mountain bike. We’ve partnered with Affirm and PayPal to offer flexible financing options that let you pay for your purchase over time when approved. Simply add items to your cart, proceed to checkout, and after filling out your billing address and credit card information, select the Affirm or PayPal option. You’ll know whether you’re approved in seconds and can then complete your purchase.
Check out our Financing page to learn more.
Payment for all pre-orders are taken in FULL in advance. All orders over $150 ship free and IN-STOCK orders typically ship within 2-3 business days
Upon delivery, immediately inspect your products for damage. Freight damage claims are extremely time-sensitive, and we will not accept freight damage claims later than 3 business days from delivery. Note any damage to your products on the Bill of Lading before you and the delivery driver sign-off on the shipment. Take photos of any damage that is found and date the images when possible. Report shipping damage claims within 3 business days of delivery to QuietKat, Inc. at 970-328-2399 or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Prepare for any mission.
Hit the lake or stream.
Never stop exploring the great outdoors!