This Jeep E-Bike has been used for display and has less than 5 miles on it.
This Jeep eBike has been tuned to like-new quality and has been re-packaged to ship. All showroom models come with the same warranty as our new bikes.
*OPEN BOX AND DEMO UNITS DO NOT QUALIFY FOR CURRENT PROMOTIONS
The Jeep E-Bike features an advanced, torque-sensor motor system that delivers either 750W or 1000W of unmatched power. The wide-range 9-speed drivetrain features an 11-42T cassette for maximum torque range to climb the steepest hills, while the 4-Piston Tektro brakes keep everything in control while descending. The full-suspension frame and inverted suspension fork are designed to maximize traction and comfort when the trail gets rough.
- Backed by Jeep: Inspired by the legendary off-road capability of the Jeep line of SUVs, the Jeep E-Bike is the most capable electric bike on the planet, ready for any terrain.
- True four-bar linkage: The Fire-Link suspension system is a true four-bar linkage, providing the ultimate traction, comfort, and capability.
- Improved braking: Fitted with high-quality, four-piston hydraulic disc brakes for maximum control and heat dissipation.
- Fat tires: CST 26″x4.8″ fat tires are some of the largest on the market; tackle a variety of technical, off-road terrain. Similar to your Jeep vehicle the tires can be aired-down for maximum traction in soft sand and snow and aired up for hardpack terrains such as rocks and roots.
- Industry-leading motor: The industry-leading Ultra-Drive 750 Watt motor complies with all Class 2 regulations for electric bikes under US Federal Law or upgrade to the 1000 Watt unrestricted motor kit to unleash powerful peak performance and 160 nm of torque.
- All-terrain versatility: Easily conquer off-road terrain including soft sand and snow, hardpack trails, and rocks.
- Rider flexibility: Suitable for all types of riders and available in 17 or 19-inch frame sizes with an adjustable seat post.
- Load-bearing: Designed to carry heavy cargo, with a 300-pound load capacity for transporting gear. Ideal for hunters or overlanders.
- Improved motor power: Capable of going long distances with just a single charge on a powerful motor.
- Multiple wheel sizes available: Ability to switch to a 29" standard mountain bike tire set for even more flexibility.
- Flexible Modes: Eco, Sport, Throttle, Walk
**QuietKat reserves the right to replace any part on our bikes with a suitable alternative of equal quality due to supply chain constraints sourcing components. Battery range is an estimate and will depend on riding conditions and terrain.
Jeep, the Jeep grille and related logos, vehicle model names, and trade dress are trademarks of FCA US LLC and used under license by QuietKat, Inc. 2020 FCA US LLC.
Motor: Ultra 750W (Mid-Drive)
Battery: 14.5AH/48V | 696Wh | 12 lbs
Range: 22-44 Miles
Display: Customizable LED
Throttle: Removable Thumb Throttle
Performance: 160NM Torque
Gears: SRAM 9-Speed
Brakes: TEKTRO 4-Piston Hydraulic Disc
Suspension: 150mm RockShox Monarch RL | 140mm QK Inverted Air-Suspension
Tires: 26” x 4.8” All-Terrain
Weight: 70 lbs
Load Capacity: 300 lbs