Ditch your car, level up your in-town adventure.
The QuietKat Sherpa is the ultimate urban, electric adventure bike. A stable, sturdy rear rack is designed to effortlessly transport heavy loads while navigating the urban jungle. Designed with a 3” plus-tire the Sherpa is perfect for carrying gear around town, to the beach or the park, or for a long ride down the bike path.
The Sherpa features a powerful 750W hub-drive motor for a bit more power to carry gear on the racks while the 203mm disc brakes keep everything in control. Plus-size tires with an off-road tread provide traction on a variety of terrain from loose dirt to paved paths and the coil suspension fork adds comfort and stability. With a range of up to 58 miles, you can go further and bring everything you need. The removable thumb-throttle makes it easy to comply with either Class 1 or Class 2 electric bicycle regulations.
Motor: 750W (Class 2)
Battery: Integrated 14.5ah/48V Panasonic
Range: Up To 58 miles
Throttle: Removable Thumb Throttle
Gears: Shimano 7-Speed
Brakes: Tektro Mechanical Disc
Suspension: RST Coil Suspension Fork
Tires: Kenda 26×3” Plus-Tire
Capacity/Load Limit: 325lbs
Universal Size: Seatpost Adjustable From 16″ to 19″
The QuietKat Sherpa is the ultimate bike for commuting when transporting gear is a requirement. Designed to carry whatever you need for your adventure, the Sherpa will take you to new places.
- Easy transport: The longer wheelbase and an integrated rear rack can carry all the gear you need with a load capacity of 325 lbs.
- More power: The improved 750-watt hub-drive motor has enough power to climb steep hills even when transporting heavy gear.
- Improved braking: What goes up must come down. That’s why the Sherpa comes with 203mm mechanical disc brakes that have plenty of stopping power to inspire confidence when carrying heavy adventure gear on the bike.
- Mountain Bike Suspension: An off-road style coil-suspension fork makes for a smooth and comfortable ride on a variety of terrain including loose dirt roads and bumpy bike paths.
- All-terrain tires: The 3” plus-size all-terrain tires can tackle paved paths, dirt roads, snow, sand, and everything in-between.
- 7 Speeds: Shimano 7-Speed gears allow you to shift smoothly and easily as you navigate the path.
- Easy on and off access: The Sherpa has the lowest standover height in the QuietKat lineup, allowing for easy access on and off the bike, even when packed with heavy gear.
- Powerful battery: A powerful battery has enough range to travel up to 58 miles on a full charge.
- Easy unloading: The dual post kickstand ensures you have a stable bike while loading and unloading gear.
WHAT IS THE WARRANTY ON A QUIETKAT ELECTRIC MOUNTAIN BIKE?
QuietKat offers a 1-year warranty on all components and the frame has a lifetime warranty. Please read the full warranty information located in your owner's manual for more info.
CAN I CLIMB HILLS & MOUNTAINS WITH A QUIETKAT?
QuietKat electric mountain bikes can climb incredibly steep hills and mountain trails. QuietKat eBikes are designed and thoroughly tested on the most rugged terrain and trails that the Colorado's Rocky Mountain's has to offer.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO CHARGE A BATTERY FOR A QUIETKAT ELECTRIC MOUNTAIN BIKE IF IT’S COMPLETELY DEAD?
QuietKat's premium batteries range in size and charge time. On a standard charger or solar charger the range is approximately 6-8 hours. The pathfinder rapid charger cuts this time in half with a 3-6 hour charge time.
DOES THE BATTERY CHARGER PLUG INTO A STANDARD 110V OUTLET?
Yes, as well as our car charger and our solar charging station
HOW MANY MILES CAN I TRAVEL ON ONE BATTERY?
Mileage depends on a number of factors including battery size, rider weight, added gear, temperature, and terrain.
On average, QuietKat eBikes have a max range in eco pedal-assist mode of 30-60 miles.
*Range is calculated at 2 miles per amp-hour unassisted, 4 miles per amp-hour assisted.
DO THE BATTERIES REQUIRE ANY ONGOING MAINTENANCE?
No. Unlike many lead-acid batteries, our batteries are sealed and made up of premium Panasonic lithium cells, requiring zero maintenance.
HOW DOES A QUIETKAT PERFORM IN MUD, SNOW, AND SAND?
QuietKat electric bikes are built with oversized all-terrain tires which are capable of maintaining traction in steep terrain, shallow mud, sand and snow. The tires can be deflated down to as low as 8lbs for added traction in these conditions.
WHAT IS THE RISK-FREE TRIAL?
All QuietKat eBikes come with a 14 Day,10 Mile max trial period that begins when the bike arives at your door. Learn more here.
ARE THE SPEED AND POWER OF YOUR ELECTRIC MOUNTAIN BIKES ADJUSTABLE?
Yes. With a simple programming change on the digital screen on the handlebars, the speed and power can be increased or decreased based on rider preference. Refer to the Getting Started Series for a short video tutorial on how to adjust settings.
IS FINANCING AVAILABLE FOR MY QUIETKAT PURCHASE?
Yes, financing is available for every QuietKat electric mountain bike. We’ve partnered with Affirm and PayPal to offer flexible financing options that let you pay for your purchase over time when approved. Simply add items to your cart, proceed to checkout, and after filling out your billing address and credit card information, select the Affirm or PayPal option. You’ll know whether you’re approved in seconds and can then complete your purchase.
Check out our Financing page to learn more.
Never stop exploring.
Hit the lake or stream.
Urban Commute Kit
Crush your commute in safety and style.