This Jeep E-Bike has been used for display and has less than 5 miles on it.
This Jeep eBike has been tuned to like-new quality and has been re-packaged to ship. All showroom models come with the same warranty as our new bikes.
*OPEN BOX AND DEMO UNITS DO NOT QUALIFY FOR CURRENT PROMOTIONS
The Jeep E-Bike features an advanced, torque-sensor motor system that delivers either 750W of unmatched power. The wide-range 9-speed drivetrain features an 11-42T cassette for maximum torque range to climb the steepest hills, while the 4-Piston Tektro brakes keep everything in control while descending. The full-suspension frame and inverted suspension fork are designed to maximize traction and comfort when the trail gets rough.
- Backed by Jeep: Inspired by the legendary off-road capability of the Jeep line of SUVs, the Jeep E-Bike is the most capable electric bike on the planet, ready for any terrain.
- True four-bar linkage: The Fire-Link suspension system is a true four-bar linkage, providing the ultimate traction, comfort, and capability.
- Improved braking: Fitted with high-quality, four-piston hydraulic disc brakes for maximum control and heat dissipation.
- Fat tires: CST 26″x4.8″ fat tires are some of the largest on the market; tackle a variety of technical, off-road terrain. Similar to your Jeep vehicle the tires can be aired-down for maximum traction in soft sand and snow and aired up for hardpack terrains such as rocks and roots.
- Industry-leading motor: The industry-leading Ultra-Drive 1000 Watt unrestricted motor kit to unleash powerful peak performance and 160 nm of torque.
- All-terrain versatility: Easily conquer off-road terrain including soft sand and snow, hardpack trails, and rocks.
- Rider flexibility: Suitable for all types of riders and available in 17 or 19-inch frame sizes with an adjustable seat post.
- Load-bearing: Designed to carry heavy cargo, with a 300-pound load capacity for transporting gear. Ideal for hunters or overlanders.
- Improved motor power: Capable of going long distances with just a single charge on a powerful motor.
- Multiple wheel sizes available: Ability to switch to a 29" standard mountain bike tire set for even more flexibility.
- Flexible Modes: Eco, Sport, Throttle, Walk
**QuietKat reserves the right to replace any part on our bikes with a suitable alternative of equal quality due to supply chain constraints sourcing components. Battery range is an estimate and will depend on riding conditions and terrain.
Jeep, the Jeep grille and related logos, vehicle model names, and trade dress are trademarks of FCA US LLC and used under license by QuietKat, Inc. 2020 FCA US LLC.
Motor: Ultra 750W (Mid-Drive)
Battery: 14.5AH/48V | 696Wh | 12 lbs
Range: 22-44 Miles
Display: Customizable LED
Throttle: Removable Thumb Throttle
Performance: 160NM Torque
Gears: SRAM 9-Speed
Brakes: TEKTRO 4-Piston Hydraulic Disc
Suspension: 150mm RockShox Monarch RL | 140mm QK Inverted Air-Suspension
Tires: 26” x 4.8” All-Terrain
Weight: 70 lbs
Load Capacity: 300 lbs
WHAT IS THE WARRANTY ON A QUIETKAT ELECTRIC MOUNTAIN BIKE?
QuietKat offers a 1-year warranty on all components and the frame has a lifetime warranty. Please read the full warranty information located in your owner's manual for more info. We offer an all-inclusive long term warranty through Extend
CAN I CLIMB HILLS & MOUNTAINS WITH A QUIETKAT?
QuietKat electric mountain bikes can climb incredibly steep hills and mountain trails. QuietKat eBikes are designed and thoroughly tested on the most rugged terrain and trails that the Colorado's Rocky Mountain's has to offer.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO CHARGE A BATTERY FOR A QUIETKAT ELECTRIC MOUNTAIN BIKE IF IT’S COMPLETELY DEAD?
QuietKat's premium batteries range in size and charge time. On a standard charger or solar charger the range is approximately 6-8 hours. The pathfinder rapid charger cuts this time in half with a 3-6 hour charge time.
DOES THE BATTERY CHARGER PLUG INTO A STANDARD 110V OUTLET?
Yes, as well as our car charger and our solar charging station
HOW MANY MILES CAN I TRAVEL ON ONE BATTERY?
Mileage depends on a number of factors including battery size, rider weight, added gear, temperature, and terrain.
On average, QuietKat eBikes have a max range in eco pedal-assist mode of 30-60 miles.
*Range is calculated at 2 miles per amp-hour unassisted, 4 miles per amp-hour assisted.
DO THE BATTERIES REQUIRE ANY ONGOING MAINTENANCE?
No. Unlike many lead-acid batteries, our batteries are sealed and made up of premium Panasonic lithium cells, requiring zero maintenance.
HOW DOES A QUIETKAT PERFORM IN MUD, SNOW, AND SAND?
QuietKat electric bikes are built with oversized all-terrain tires which are capable of maintaining traction in steep terrain, shallow mud, sand and snow. The tires can be deflated down to as low as 8lbs for added traction in these conditions.
WHAT IS THE RISK-FREE TRIAL?
All QuietKat eBikes come with a 30 Day,10 Mile max trial period that begins when the bike arrives at your door. Learn more here.
ARE THE SPEED AND POWER OF YOUR ELECTRIC MOUNTAIN BIKES ADJUSTABLE?
Yes. With a simple programming change on the digital screen on the handlebars, the speed and power can be increased or decreased based on rider preference. Refer to the Getting Started Series for a short video tutorial on how to adjust settings.
IS FINANCING AVAILABLE FOR MY QUIETKAT PURCHASE?
Yes, financing is available for every QuietKat electric mountain bike. We’ve partnered with Affirm and PayPal to offer flexible financing options that let you pay for your purchase over time when approved. Simply add items to your cart, proceed to checkout, and after filling out your billing address and credit card information, select the Affirm or PayPal option. You’ll know whether you’re approved in seconds and can then complete your purchase.
Check out our Financing page to learn more.
Payment for all pre-orders are taken in FULL in advance. All orders over $150 ship free and IN-STOCK orders typically ship within 2-3 business days
Upon delivery, immediately inspect your products for damage. Freight damage claims are extremely time-sensitive, and we will not accept freight damage claims later than 3 business days from delivery. Note any damage to your products on the Bill of Lading before you and the delivery driver sign-off on the shipment. Take photos of any damage that is found and date the images when possible. Report shipping damage claims within 3 business days of delivery to QuietKat, Inc. at 970-328-2399 or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com