Crush Commutes Around Town and Adventures in the Backwoods with the Ultimate Crossover E-Bike
The Villager is a crossover all-terrain eBike. Designed to be agile and nimble for cruising city streets, tough enough for the trails, and powerful enough to get you up moderate climbs with large loads without breaking a sweat.
The Villager is the ultimate electric cruiser bike. Perfect for the rider who wants to get around quickly and comfortably, the Villager is the ideal urban-style electric bike inspired by QuietKat’s ultra-capable off-road eBikes.
- Ultimate cruising: Ideal for use on bike paths, dirt roads, urban streets, and more.
- 7 Speeds: Seven-speed gear drive-train can also be easily converted to a single speed for simplicity and maintenance.
- Integrated cargo rack: A heavy-duty built-in rear cargo rack with 100 lbs of carrying capacity that allows you to haul even more.
- One size fits all: The Villager features a one size fits all 16-inch step-through design to make it easy for him or her to get on the bike and get going.
- Improved motor: The 500-watt direct-drive motor makes it easy to climb tough inclines and power through deep sand or mud.
- Top-quality components: Features performance-level component package with a 100-millimeter suspension fork with coil springs shocks, and two-piston mechanical disc brakes paired with 203-millimeter rotors.
- Accessory compatible: The Villager is compatible with many QuietKat accessories, easily facilitated by our all-new integrated cargo rack, pannier bags, lights, tire inserts, and trailers.
- Fast-Swap Battery: Swap to a spare battery in the field or upgrade to a larger battery for even more range
- Fat tires: Outfitted with 3" plus-size street tires for a smooth and comfortable ride as you cruise around.
- Premium Support: The best customer service in the industry with USA-based reps standing by.
*Range is an estimate and depends on a variety of real-world conditions including but not limited to weight, terrain, tire pressure, terrain, temperature, and wind. Learn more about eBike range in this article.
**QuietKat reserves the right to replace any part on our bikes with a suitable alternative of equal quality due to supply chain constraints sourcing components.
Battery: 14.5AH/48V | 696Wh | 10 lbs
Range: 19-38 Miles*
Modes: 5 Levels of Pedal Assist, Throttle, Walk Assist
Gears: Shimano 7-Speed
Brakes: Tektro Mechanical Disc
Suspension: RST Coil Suspension Fork
Tires: Kenda 26×3” Street Tread
Weight: 50 lbs + Battery
Load Capacity: 325 lbs
Color: Classic Blue
Top Speed: 20 mph
Class: 1 | 2
WHAT IS THE WARRANTY ON A QUIETKAT ELECTRIC MOUNTAIN BIKE?
QuietKat offers a 1-year warranty on all components and the frame has a lifetime warranty. Please read the full warranty information located in your owner's manual for more info. We offer an all-inclusive long term warranty through Extend
CAN I CLIMB HILLS & MOUNTAINS WITH A QUIETKAT?
QuietKat electric mountain bikes can climb incredibly steep hills and mountain trails. QuietKat eBikes are designed and thoroughly tested on the most rugged terrain and trails that the Colorado's Rocky Mountain's has to offer.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO CHARGE A BATTERY FOR A QUIETKAT ELECTRIC MOUNTAIN BIKE IF IT’S COMPLETELY DEAD?
QuietKat's premium batteries range in size and charge time. On a standard charger or solar charger the range is approximately 6-8 hours.
DOES THE BATTERY CHARGER PLUG INTO A STANDARD 110V OUTLET?
Yes, as well as our car charger and our solar charging station
HOW MANY MILES CAN I TRAVEL ON ONE BATTERY?
Mileage depends on a number of factors including battery size, rider weight, added gear, temperature, and terrain.
On average, QuietKat eBikes have a max range in eco pedal-assist mode of 30-60 miles.
DO THE BATTERIES REQUIRE ANY ONGOING MAINTENANCE?
No. Unlike many lead-acid batteries, our batteries are sealed and made up of premium lithium cells, requiring zero maintenance.
HOW DOES A QUIETKAT PERFORM IN MUD, SNOW, AND SAND?
QuietKat electric bikes are built with oversized all-terrain tires which are capable of maintaining traction in steep terrain, shallow mud, sand and snow. The tires can be deflated down to as low as 8lbs for added traction in these conditions.
WHAT IS THE RISK-FREE TRIAL?
All QuietKat eBikes come with a 15 Day, 10 Mile max trial period that begins when the bike arrives at your door. Learn more here.
ARE THE SPEED AND POWER OF YOUR ELECTRIC MOUNTAIN BIKES ADJUSTABLE?
Yes. With a simple programming change on the digital screen on the handlebars, the speed and power can be increased or decreased based on rider preference. Refer to the Getting Started Series for a short video tutorial on how to adjust settings.
IS FINANCING AVAILABLE FOR MY QUIETKAT PURCHASE?
Yes, financing is available for every QuietKat electric mountain bike. We’ve partnered with Affirm and PayPal to offer flexible financing options that let you pay for your purchase over time when approved. Simply add items to your cart, proceed to checkout, and after filling out your billing address and credit card information, select the Affirm or PayPal option. You’ll know whether you’re approved in seconds and can then complete your purchase.
Check out our Financing page to learn more.
Payment for all pre-orders are taken in FULL in advance.
All orders over $150 ship free and IN-STOCK orders typically ship within 2-4 business days
Upon delivery, immediately inspect your products for damage. Freight damage claims are extremely time-sensitive, and we will not accept freight damage claims later than 3 business days from delivery.
Note any damage to your products on the Bill of Lading before you and the delivery driver sign-off on the shipment.
Hit the lake or stream.
Urban Commute Kit
Crush your commute in safety and style.
Our Top Suggested Accessories!