NOT SURE WHICH ALL-TERRAIN EBIKE TO CHOOSE?
All QuietKat models share common premium features, including:
All-Terrain Oversized "Fat" Tires
Multiple Levels of Powerful Pedal Assist
Heavy-Duty Hauling Capacities
Lifetime Frame Warranty & U.S. Support
Throttle Only Operation
Swappable Hidden Lithium-Ion Batteries
HUB-DRIVE ELECTRIC BIKES
Our most-popular hunting and utility hub-drive model conquers tough terrain, moderately steep ascents, and large loads comfortably
A cafe moto inspired all-terrain eBike designed for fast paced urban commutes and off-road adventures with smart connectivity.
MID-DRIVE ELECTRIC BIKES
Work hard, and play harder with the capability of a mid-drive motor and performance level components
Our most-powerful and capable hunting and utility mid-drive eBike with premium components
COMPARE MODELS BELOW
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR EBIKES
How to compare electric bikes?
Comparing electric bikes using the comparison tool that displays their specifications side by side is an efficient way to make an informed decision about which electric bike by QuietKat is right for you.
First, select the QuietKat electric bikes that you want to compare, you can shoes up to three simultaneously. Once you have selected the models you're interested in, the tool will showcase the bikes' features side by side.
These features include - motor options, battery, suspension, wheels, color, and size. If you want to get even more granular with the QuietKat Electric Bikes compare tool, you can use the chart below the tool to see QuietKat eBikes side by side.
This includes features like motor options, motor type, sizes, battery, range, suspension, gears, disc brakes, wheels, display, weight, load capacity, integrated battery, swappable dropout, dropper post, standover height, and price. Carefully studying these features and comparing them among the different models in the QuietKat lineup will guide you in determining which QuietKat Ebike suits your preferences and needs best.
What features are the easiest and hardest to compare about electric bikes?
Easiest Electric Bike Features to Compare:
1. Battery Capacity: This is usually measured in watt-hours (Wh). Higher values mean the battery can last longer. It's a straightforward numerical comparison.
2. Motor Power: QuietKat Electric Bikes are measured in watts. More watts mean more power.
3. Maximum Speed: QuietKat Electric Bikes have a top speed that they can reach on electric power alone.
4. Weight: This is an easily quantifiable attribute that will play a role in your experience.
5. Price: The cost of the electric bike is an important factor to consider.
6. Range: QuietKat Electric Bikes have an estimated maximum range that can they travel on a single charge. This is influenced by factors like operating temperature, rider weight, terrainan, etc.
Hardest Features to Compare:
1. Comfort: This is highly subjective and depends on the individual rider's preference. Some people might find certain seats or handlebar styles more comfortable than others.
2. Riding Experience: It's difficult to know how an electric bike rides until you've actually ridden it. Different bikes may also handle differently under various conditions. Test ride a QuietKat Electric Bike by taking advantag of the Risk-Free 15 Day Ebike Test Ride.
3. Aesthetics: The appearance of the bike can be important to many people, but it is highly subjective and therefore difficult to compare.
4. Build Quality/Durability: While frame material can give some hints, this factor often becomes apparent only after long-term usage.
5. Noise Level: Different e-bikes produce different noise levels, but this information is rarely provided by manufacturers, making it difficult to compare.
6. User Interface/Ease of Use: Things like how easy it is to control the bike's settings, or how well the accompanying app (if there is one) works are often only learned through personal use.
7. After-Sales Service: The quality of customer service can vary greatly between companies and can significantly impact your overall experience. Talk to our sales service team today via chat or phone.
Top 10 Things To Look For When Comparing Electric Bikes
1. Range: The distance an electric bike can travel on a single charge is very important. This can depend on the battery size, the weight of the bike and your cargo, how much you’re pedaling, temperature outside, and the terrain.
2. Battery and Motor: Check the capacity of the battery and power of the motor. Usually, the higher the voltage, the more power the motor has. Also, it's better if the battery is from a reputable brand for better durability and performance.
3. Frame Material: The material can affect the weight, ride quality, and durability of the ebike. Aluminum frames are generally lighter and less expensive, while carbon fiber and titanium frames are more costly but provide a more comfortable ride.
4. Weight Capacity: Make sure to look at the weight limit of the electric bike to ensure it can support your weight.
5. Price: Electric bikes can vary widely in price, so determine your budget and what features you really need before you start shopping.
6. Bike Type: Depending on your use, whether you need it for off road ebiking, ebike for hunting, electric mountain biking, or for everyday city commuting, the type of ebike you need will change.
7. Speed: Most electric bikes offer varying levels of assistance, with up to 28 mph maximum speeds on ebikes by QuietKat.
8. Design: While some ebikes resemble traditional bicycles, others are more futuristic in their design. Choose a design that best fits your personal style and preferences.
9. Reviews and Ratings: Always look for reviews and ratings by other users. It gives a practical view of the product’s performance.
10. Warranty and After-sales service: Check for warranty and ensure that the brand has a good reputation for after-sales service and support. This can be very helpful if you face any problems with the bike.