The Pinnacle of E-Bike Technology and Performance
The Apex is the highest point, the summit, the top of the mountain. Built to take you and your gear deep into the backcountry and up the steepest trails without breaking a sweat.
QuietKat’s most popular electric bike for hunters and anglers features a long range integrated battery and motor system and comes equipped with high end performance components including our custom inverted front fork, 4-Piston Tektro hydraulic disc brakes, and a wide-range 9-speed SRAM drivetrain. The Apex uses a 12mm thru-axle on the rear and sealed bearings in both front and rear hubs for maximum performance and capability on the roughest terrain. Simply put, the Apex is the pinnacle of QuietKat’s hardtail electric bike lineup.
The Apex is a powerful workhorse that includes a heavy-duty integrated pannier rack, molded to the frame for maximum strength and capability. Built to scale the steepest trails while hauling large loads, you can attach anything you need for your adventure including pannier bags, firearms, bow/tool holders, trailers, snowboards, and much more.
Often referred to as the "pickup truck" of eBikes, the Apex doesn't compromise. For 2022, the Apex includes our latest innovations in technology, including a refined 150mm inverted front suspension fork and an updated 16AH battery so you can go farther than ever before on a single charge.
- Versatile motor options: The Apex is available in powerful 1000W and 750W mid-drive motor options to get you and your gear up steep ascents in silence.
- Smooth operation: 12mm thru-axle on the rear and sealed bearings in both front and rear hubs allow for consistently smooth operation in all weather conditions and seasons.
- 9 Speeds: A heavy-duty 11-36T cassette and SRAM 9-speed drivetrain provide a wide range of gearing for conquering steep hills and rough terrain.
- Advanced brakes: Tektro 4-Piston hydraulic brakes provide confidence and control when navigating steep descents on rugged terrain with large cargo loads.
- Easy transport: The Apex is the go-to option for hunters and outdoorsmen or women needing to transport heavy gear over large distances, capable of carrying up to 325 pounds on the frame alone, you can bring everything you need.
- All-terrain tires: Equipped with premium quality all-terrain fat tires, get you where you need to go in any season or adverse weather conditions.
- Top-quality components: QuietKat’s top-level performance component kit includes an upgraded adjustable 150mm inverted air suspension fork, 4-Piston Hydraulic Brakes, and a heavy-duty SRAM 9-speed drivetrain.
- Advanced motor power: Powered by a mid-drive motor paired with 10 levels of pedal assist and a quick-disconnect thumb throttle.
- Carry heavy gear: The Apex is compatible with our two-wheeled game trailer as well as our single-wheeled cargo trailer to bring all your gear along for the ride. The heavy-duty pannier rack system allows hunters and overlanders to carry heavy gear more and quickly attach a variety of accessories.
- Multiple colors and sizes: The Apex has various new color options and a 15.5" frame option for smaller riders, along with our 17" and 19" models.
- Multiple wheel sizes available: Ability to switch to a 29" standard mountain bike tire set for even more flexibility.
- Multiple Modes: Ride in confidence with flexible modes to meet any style of riding including a Throttle, Eco-Assist, Sport-Assist, and Walk Assist modes.
*Range is an estimate and depends on a variety of real-world conditions including but not limited to weight, terrain, tire pressure, terrain, temperature, and wind. Learn more about eBike range in this article.
**QuietKat reserves the right to replace any part on our bikes with a suitable alternative of equal quality due to supply chain constraints sourcing components.
Motor: 1000W | 750W (Mid-Drive)
Battery: 16AH/48V | 768 Wh | 12 lbs
Range: 24-48 Miles*
Display: Customizable LED
Modes: 5 Levels of Eco-Assist, 5 Levels of Sport-Assist, Throttle, Walk Assist Mode
Throttle: Removable Thumb Throttle
Gears: SRAM 9-Speed
Brakes: Tektro 4-Piston Hydraulic
Suspension: 150mm Inverted Air-Suspension Fork
Tires: 26” x 4.5” (MD,LG) | 24" x 4.0" (SM)**
Weight: 71 lbs
Load Capacity: 325 lbs.
Color: Veil Caza Camo | Evergreen
Sizes: S | M | L
Speed: Unrestricted (1000w) | 20 mph (750w)
Class: 1 | 2 | Unclassified
WHAT IS THE WARRANTY ON A QUIETKAT ELECTRIC MOUNTAIN BIKE?
QuietKat offers a 1-year warranty on all components and the frame has a lifetime warranty. Please read the full warranty information located in your owner's manual for more info. We offer an all-inclusive long term warranty through Extend
CAN I CLIMB HILLS & MOUNTAINS WITH A QUIETKAT?
QuietKat electric mountain bikes can climb incredibly steep hills and mountain trails. QuietKat eBikes are designed and thoroughly tested on the most rugged terrain and trails that the Colorado's Rocky Mountain's has to offer.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO CHARGE A BATTERY FOR A QUIETKAT ELECTRIC MOUNTAIN BIKE IF IT’S COMPLETELY DEAD?
QuietKat's premium batteries range in size and charge time. On a standard charger or solar charger the range is approximately 6-8 hours. The pathfinder rapid charger cuts this time in half with a 3-6 hour charge time.
DOES THE BATTERY CHARGER PLUG INTO A STANDARD 110V OUTLET?
Yes, as well as our car charger and our solar charging station
HOW MANY MILES CAN I TRAVEL ON ONE BATTERY?
Mileage depends on a number of factors including battery size, rider weight, added gear, temperature, and terrain.
On average, QuietKat eBikes have a max range in eco pedal-assist mode of 30-60 miles.
*Range is calculated at 2 miles per amp-hour unassisted, 4 miles per amp-hour assisted.
DO THE BATTERIES REQUIRE ANY ONGOING MAINTENANCE?
No. Unlike many lead-acid batteries, our batteries are sealed and made up of premium Panasonic lithium cells, requiring zero maintenance.
HOW DOES A QUIETKAT PERFORM IN MUD, SNOW, AND SAND?
QuietKat electric bikes are built with oversized all-terrain tires which are capable of maintaining traction in steep terrain, shallow mud, sand and snow. The tires can be deflated down to as low as 8lbs for added traction in these conditions.
WHAT IS THE RISK-FREE TRIAL?
All QuietKat eBikes come with a 30 Day,10 Mile max trial period that begins when the bike arrives at your door. Learn more here.
ARE THE SPEED AND POWER OF YOUR ELECTRIC MOUNTAIN BIKES ADJUSTABLE?
Yes. With a simple programming change on the digital screen on the handlebars, the speed and power can be increased or decreased based on rider preference. Refer to the Getting Started Series for a short video tutorial on how to adjust settings.
IS FINANCING AVAILABLE FOR MY QUIETKAT PURCHASE?
Yes, financing is available for every QuietKat electric mountain bike. We’ve partnered with Affirm and PayPal to offer flexible financing options that let you pay for your purchase over time when approved. Simply add items to your cart, proceed to checkout, and after filling out your billing address and credit card information, select the Affirm or PayPal option. You’ll know whether you’re approved in seconds and can then complete your purchase.
Check out our Financing page to learn more.
Payment for all pre-orders are taken in FULL in advance. All orders over $150 ship free and IN-STOCK orders typically ship within 2-3 business days
Upon delivery, immediately inspect your products for damage. Freight damage claims are extremely time-sensitive, and we will not accept freight damage claims later than 3 business days from delivery. Note any damage to your products on the Bill of Lading before you and the delivery driver sign-off on the shipment. Take photos of any damage that is found and date the images when possible. Report shipping damage claims within 3 business days of delivery to QuietKat, Inc. at 970-328-2399 or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Because trophies aren't found in your backyard.
Prepare for the trip to the stream or lake
Never stop exploring!
Our Top Suggested Accessories!