The Pinnacle of electric bike technology and performance
The Apex is the highest point, the summit, the top of the mountain. QuietKat’s most popular electric fat bike features an integrated battery, mid-drive motor system and features top-level components.
QuietKat’s most popular electric fat bike features an integrated battery and motor system and equipped with top components including adjustable air-suspension, 4-Piston Tektro hydraulic disc brakes, and a wide-range 9-speed drivetrain. The Apex uses a 12mm thru-axle on the rear and sealed bearings in both front and rear hubs for maximum performance and capability. The Apex is the pinnacle of QuietKat’s hardtail electric bike lineup.
Motor / Class: 1500W | 1000W | 750W Mid-Drive
Battery Options: 1500W: 17.5ah/52V | 750/1000W: 14.5ah/48V | 12 lbs*
Range: Up To 58 Miles
Throttle: Removable Thumb Throttle
Gears: SRAM 9-Speed
Brakes: Tektro 4-Piston Hydraulic
Suspension: QK 150mm Inverted Air-Suspension Fork
Tires: Kenda Juggernaut 26” x 4.5”
Weight: 71 lbs
Load Capacity: 325 lbs.
Color: Veil Caza Camo / Midnight Green
Sizes: 15" S, 17” M, 19” L
The Apex includes an all-new integrated pannier rack, molded to the frame for maximum strength and capability. Attach anything you need to bring for your adventure including pannier bags, bow/tool holders, trailers, and much more.
- Smooth operation: 12mm thru-axle on the rear and sealed bearings in both front and rear hubs allow for smooth operation in all weather conditions.
- Versatile motor options: The Apex is available in 1500W, 1000W, and 750W mid-drive motor options which utilize all the mechanical bicycle gears.
- 9 Speeds: A wide range 11-36T cassette and SRAM 9-speed drivetrain provides a full range of gearing for conquering steep hills and rough terrain
- Advanced brakes: Tektro 4-Piston hydraulic brakes provide confidence and control when navigating steep descents on rugged terrain.
- Easy transport: The Apex is our ideal electric bike for hunters to transport heavy gear, capable of carrying up to 325 pounds, you can bring everything you need.
- All-terrain tires: Equipped with quality all-terrain fat tires, get you where you need to go.
- Top-quality components: QuietKat’s top-level component kit includes an adjustable 150mm air suspension, 4-Piston Hydraulic Brakes, and SRAM 9-speed drivetrain.
- Advanced motor power: Powered by a mid-drive motor paired with wide-range gearing provides maximum torque for climbing steep hills and mountain trails.
- Carry heavy gear: The Apex is compatible with our two-wheeled trailer as well as our single-wheeled trailer to bring all your gear along for the ride. The heavy-duty pannier rack system allows hunters and overlanders to carry heavy gear more easily.
- Multiple colors and sizes: The Apex has various new color options and a 15.5" frame option for smaller riders.
- Multiple wheel sizes available: Ability to switch to a 29" standard mountain bike tire set for even more flexibility.
- Rider flexibility: Multiple sizes available, from medium or large 17 or 19-inch frame sizes.
WHAT IS THE WARRANTY ON A QUIETKAT ELECTRIC MOUNTAIN BIKE?
QuietKat offers a 1-year warranty on all components and the frame has a lifetime warranty. Please read the full warranty information located in your owner's manual for more info.
CAN I CLIMB HILLS & MOUNTAINS WITH A QUIETKAT?
QuietKat electric mountain bikes can climb incredibly steep hills and mountain trails. QuietKat eBikes are designed and thoroughly tested on the most rugged terrain and trails that the Colorado's Rocky Mountain's has to offer.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO CHARGE A BATTERY FOR A QUIETKAT ELECTRIC MOUNTAIN BIKE IF IT’S COMPLETELY DEAD?
QuietKat's premium batteries range in size and charge time. On a standard charger or solar charger the range is approximately 6-8 hours. The pathfinder rapid charger cuts this time in half with a 3-6 hour charge time.
DOES THE BATTERY CHARGER PLUG INTO A STANDARD 110V OUTLET?
Yes, as well as our car charger and our solar charging station
HOW MANY MILES CAN I TRAVEL ON ONE BATTERY?
Mileage depends on a number of factors including battery size, rider weight, added gear, temperature, and terrain.
On average, QuietKat eBikes have a max range in eco pedal-assist mode of 30-60 miles.
*Range is calculated at 2 miles per amp-hour unassisted, 4 miles per amp-hour assisted.
DO THE BATTERIES REQUIRE ANY ONGOING MAINTENANCE?
No. Unlike many lead-acid batteries, our batteries are sealed and made up of premium Panasonic lithium cells, requiring zero maintenance.
HOW DOES A QUIETKAT PERFORM IN MUD, SNOW, AND SAND?
QuietKat electric bikes are built with oversized all-terrain tires which are capable of maintaining traction in steep terrain, shallow mud, sand and snow. The tires can be deflated down to as low as 8lbs for added traction in these conditions.
WHAT IS THE RISK-FREE TRIAL?
All QuietKat eBikes come with a 14 Day,10 Mile max trial period that begins when the bike arives at your door. Learn more here.
ARE THE SPEED AND POWER OF YOUR ELECTRIC MOUNTAIN BIKES ADJUSTABLE?
Yes. With a simple programming change on the digital screen on the handlebars, the speed and power can be increased or decreased based on rider preference. Refer to the Getting Started Series for a short video tutorial on how to adjust settings.
IS FINANCING AVAILABLE FOR MY QUIETKAT PURCHASE?
Yes, financing is available for every QuietKat electric mountain bike. We’ve partnered with Affirm and PayPal to offer flexible financing options that let you pay for your purchase over time when approved. Simply add items to your cart, proceed to checkout, and after filling out your billing address and credit card information, select the Affirm or PayPal option. You’ll know whether you’re approved in seconds and can then complete your purchase.
Check out our Financing page to learn more.
Ultimate Hunter Kit
Be prepared for the backcountry.
Never stop exploring.
Hit the lake or stream.