Salt Lake City, Utah (October 17, 2017)
The Mule Deer Foundation (MDF) announced a partnership today with QuietKat, the Eagle, Colorado-based manufacturer of electric fat-tire mountain bikes
. When MDF members purchase a QuietKat product, the company will give back 15 percent of the sale directly to the organization to support its conservation and education mission.
"As avid hunters, conservationists, and outdoorsmen, QuietKat is proud to support the Mule Deer Foundation's efforts to increase the health and quality of our nation's mule deer population," said QuietKat CEO Jake Roach. "This partnership makes it an easy way for members to contribute a significant amount to the organization while riding a powerful and stealthy fat-tire electric bike in the field."
The QuietKat line of heavy-duty products is geared toward those who want non-obtrusive access to the backwoods for hunting, fishing, and camping. The powerful electric bikes are engineered for off-road travel and they are both portable and stealthy. QuietKat bikes are powered by clean, green lithium-ion batteries making them nearly silent and powerful enough to navigate all types of riding landscapes. QuietKat vehicles also go beyond the woods, making them great for commuting and other utility applications.
To make the donation to MDF of 15 percent of the purchase price of a QuietKat bike, use the coupon code "MDF15" at checkout. QuietKat products are also available for purchase directly from MDF at muledeer.org.
As added thanks, you will receive:
- Free shipping ($150 value)
- A FatKat accessory pack of fenders and pannier rack ($110 value)
- One-year MDF membership ($35 value)
- Buck Knife with MDF Logo ($35 value)
"This partnership with QuietKat provides MDF members with a new alternative for accessing the backcountry during their hunt. We appreciate their recognition of the important work that MDF does for conservation and mule deer hunters," said Rob Weekes, MDF Director of Marketing and Development. "We hope our supporters take advantage of this great opportunity to purchase a QuietKat bike knowing that part of that purchase price will support our organization's mission."
The Mule Deer Foundation is the only conservation group in North America dedicated to restoring, improving and protecting mule deer and black-tailed deer and their habitat, with a focus on science and program efficiency. MDF is a strong voice for hunters in access, wildlife management and conservation policy issues. MDF acknowledges regulated hunting as a viable management component and is committed to recruitment and retention of youth into the shooting sports and conservation. Get involved in your state or become a member at www.muledeer.org
or call 1-888-375-3337
The purpose of the Mule Deer Foundation is to ensure the conservation of mule deer, black-tailed deer, and their habitat
MDF is Dedicated to the Following Goals:
Do you support these goals? if so Get Involved today.
- To restore, improve and protect mule deer habitat (including land and easement acquisitions) resulting in self-sustaining, healthy, free ranging and huntable deer populations.
- To encourage and support responsible wildlife management with government agencies, private organizations, and landowners.
- To promote public education and scientific research related to mule deer and wildlife management.
- To support and encourage responsible and ethical behavior and awareness of issues among those whose actions affect mule deer.
- To support regulated hunting as a viable component of mule deer and black-tailed deer conservation.
- To develop programs that focus on recruitment and retention of youth into the shooting sports and conservation.
At MDF, our goals are not just words for the Annual Report – we back 'em up with Money and Action on the ground!
Find out how we're putting these goals into practice in Your State!