Reach new heights, climb the steepest hills, run the ridges
Engineered for backcountry adventures, the full-suspension RidgeRunner eBike can conquer the planet's most extreme trails and terrain. The RidgeRunner is the ultimate off-road fat tire electric mountain bike with superior Fire-Link suspension system—a true four-bar linkage—making it extremely capable even when the going gets rough.
Easily swap between 4.8-inch fat tires and 2.5-inch standard-sized mountain bike tires to unflinchingly take on snow, sand, slickrock, or maybe just your local trail system. Designed to go off the grid, an up-to-64 mile range gets you deep into the woods for hunting, fishing, and camping. And, flawless integration with trailers equips the RidgeRunner to transport your overnight gear, or maybe even a buck without skipping a beat.
Motor / Class: Ultra Mid-Drive 1000W (1600W Peak | 160nm torque)
Battery: 16ah/48V | 12 lbs.
Range: Up To 64 Miles
Throttle: Removable Thumb Throttle
Gears: SRAM 9-Speed
Brakes: Tektro 4-Piston Hydraulic Disc
Suspension: QK Inverted Air-Suspension Fork / RockShox Monarch RL
Tires: CST Roly Poly 26” x 4.8” (29" x 2.5" Kit Sold Separately Coming Soon)
Weight: 69 lbs
Load Capacity: 300 lbs
Sizes: 17” S/M, 19” M/L
Some of the most rugged terrains on the planet are found in the Rocky Mountains. The beauty of this place is only matched by the danger and exposure faced while enjoying the grand peaks and valleys. To conquer this terrain you need the ultimate machine.
- Powerful motor: The RidgeRunner's 1000w Bafang Ultra Mid Drive Motor is a true marvel of engineering - the highest quality, longest-lasting, and most powerful motor available.
- Increased acceleration: Get up to 1500w of peak power and 160 nm of torque to accelerate up steep inclines like never before.
- Flexible classification: The RidgeRunner is available as a 1000W unclassified eBike and can be programmed down to 750W for Class 1 and Class 2 operations.
- Full suspension frame: 150mm of front suspension travel and 150mm of rear suspension travel from the fire link 4-bar suspension linkage.
- Advanced brakes: 4-Piston hydraulic brakes inspire confidence when navigating steep descents on rugged terrain.
- Fat tires for ultimate traction: Fitted with a high quality 26″x4.8″ fat-tire platform. Ideal for a wide variety of technical, off-road terrain, including soft sand and snow plus hardpack trails and rocks. Ability to switch to a 29" standard mountain bike tire set for even more flexibility.
- Rider flexibility: Flexible to suit all types of riders and available in medium or large 17 or 19-inch frame sizes.
WHAT IS THE WARRANTY ON A QUIETKAT ELECTRIC MOUNTAIN BIKE?
QuietKat offers a 1-year warranty on all components and the frame has a lifetime warranty. Please read the full warranty information located in your owner's manual for more info.
CAN I CLIMB HILLS & MOUNTAINS WITH A QUIETKAT?
QuietKat electric mountain bikes can climb incredibly steep hills and mountain trails. QuietKat eBikes are designed and thoroughly tested on the most rugged terrain and trails that the Colorado's Rocky Mountain's has to offer.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO CHARGE A BATTERY FOR A QUIETKAT ELECTRIC MOUNTAIN BIKE IF IT’S COMPLETELY DEAD?
QuietKat's premium batteries range in size and charge time. On a standard charger or solar charger the range is approximately 6-8 hours. The pathfinder rapid charger cuts this time in half with a 3-6 hour charge time.
DOES THE BATTERY CHARGER PLUG INTO A STANDARD 110V OUTLET?
Yes, as well as our car charger and our solar charging station
HOW MANY MILES CAN I TRAVEL ON ONE BATTERY?
Mileage depends on a number of factors including battery size, rider weight, added gear, temperature, and terrain.
On average, QuietKat eBikes have a max range in eco pedal-assist mode of 30-60 miles.
*Range is calculated at 2 miles per amp-hour unassisted, 4 miles per amp-hour assisted.
DO THE BATTERIES REQUIRE ANY ONGOING MAINTENANCE?
No. Unlike many lead-acid batteries, our batteries are sealed and made up of premium Panasonic lithium cells, requiring zero maintenance.
HOW DOES A QUIETKAT PERFORM IN MUD, SNOW, AND SAND?
QuietKat electric bikes are built with oversized all-terrain tires which are capable of maintaining traction in steep terrain, shallow mud, sand and snow. The tires can be deflated down to as low as 8lbs for added traction in these conditions.
WHAT IS THE RISK-FREE TRIAL?
All QuietKat eBikes come with a 14 Day,10 Mile max trial period that begins when the bike arives at your door. Learn more here.
ARE THE SPEED AND POWER OF YOUR ELECTRIC MOUNTAIN BIKES ADJUSTABLE?
Yes. With a simple programming change on the digital screen on the handlebars, the speed and power can be increased or decreased based on rider preference. Refer to the Getting Started Series for a short video tutorial on how to adjust settings.
IS FINANCING AVAILABLE FOR MY QUIETKAT PURCHASE?
Yes, financing is available for every QuietKat electric mountain bike. We’ve partnered with Affirm and PayPal to offer flexible financing options that let you pay for your purchase over time when approved. Simply add items to your cart, proceed to checkout, and after filling out your billing address and credit card information, select the Affirm or PayPal option. You’ll know whether you’re approved in seconds and can then complete your purchase.
Check out our Financing page to learn more.
Ultimate Hunter Kit
Be prepared for the backcountry.
Never stop exploring.
Hit the lake or stream.